Applying to PURC
The PURC Application is only available online. Applications are not accepted by mail or in person. In order to have the most competitive application, please read through the application requirements thoroughly and follow all stated directions.
*Please note, when submitting your application online, any text that goes over the 1,200 character limit will be cut off. If you are using cut-and-paste to insert your abstract into the application, make sure it is within the limit. Applications will be evaluated based upon the submitted abstract and may not be as competitive if the text is incomplete.
The application for the 2018 PURC is now CLOSED. Please expect acceptance notifications in late March/early April. Dates TBD.
- There is a $30 per group application fee. Please note that as this is an application fee, this fee is non-refundable even if your presentation is not accepted.
- Applicants can submit application fees online using a major credit card or an electronic check (eCheck).
- We do not accept checks or money orders.
- Application Open: January 17, 2018
- Application deadline: March 1, 2018
- Acceptance notification: April 2, 2018
- Presentation times announced: Late April 2018
- Event Date: May 4, 2018